Sunday, October 23, 2005

Buffalo Grove band in the news: Part 2

In my previous entry on the Daily Herald article, I expressed some disappointment that the online version of the article didn't include the pictures. I just got a hard copy of the September 5th edition. This picture was taken at a concert we played at Independence Grove in Libertyville:

band_silhouette

(I tried to remove as much of the scanning artifacts as possible, but you can still see the wrinkles in the newspaper.) Before the sun set, the photographer was able to get this picture of Band Director Howard Green in action:

band_director2

[Disclaimer: I'm sure these photos are the copyrighted property of the Daily Herald. I'm using them without their permission, but I'm thinking they're not so petty as to complain about these crappy little scanned images.]

By the way, the band is playing a concert next weekend, so I might be taking a hiatus from the blog this week in order to spend more time practicing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home