Sunday, May 22, 2005

Metapost: Leaving comments on this site

The Rag doesn't get a huge number of visitors. And that's just fine with me.

And every so often, someone visits and then posts a comment. So far, I have found the comments, few as they are, to be respectful and well written. And they add something of value to what I have written. While I don't typically respond to the comments, you can be sure that I read them and appreciate what you have to say.

The other day I stumbled across a comment that almost fell through the cracks, never to be read by me. It was a comment posted about a week ago to an entry I wrote back in March. So I started to wonder if there were some way I could ensure that I never miss a comment -- and there is. In the blogger.com settings, I was able to specify an e-mail address to receive notification that a comment has been posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home