Monday, May 09, 2005

Blogging from work

I'm not supposed to be doing this at the office. But it's the end of the day -- so sue me.

It's been a week since I posted anything, and someone out there in cyberspace might suspect that I'm a fool on account of my silence. I better say something and remove all doubt.

This Sunday the band I'm in is putting on its big spring formal concert. Which means I gotta stop procrastinating and practice what's on the program. And not Bach Partita for Solo Flute in A minor (BWV 1013). It also means I can't spend too much time updating my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wegerson said...

Hi Mark,
Saw your comment. Stopped by here. Read the entire Mimi Harris ONE notes about afforable housing in 48.

We in Edgewater Glen are none too happy with Smith either. Even people like our Dawn Wyman are getting disgusted with how much clout the developers have with Smith.

5/09/2005 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home