Friday, January 28, 2005

Yes, I'm still here

When I created this blog last month, it was never my intent to become a blogger. There was no great wisdom I possessed and wished to disseminate to the anonymous online masses. I simply had a short term need for a blog of my own, and it cost me nothing, so I created one.

Now that it exists, what next?

I pondered this a while and decided that I will at least make an attempt to update this site periodically. It will probably consume too much of my time to do a good job of it, but I'll go on the theory that there is some value in doing it. I plan to write about my neighborhood (Edgewater) and about various other topics of interest to me. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wegerson said...

Yes! Do it. I'll be stopping by now and then to see what's up here.

I've begun some first steps in seeing if Chicago area bloggers can't come by our own Scoop type (ala dKos) site.

I'm not happy with blogger's inability to have commented comments.

1/30/2005 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home