Tuesday, January 02, 2007

LeeVees

I saw the LeeVees a couple weeks ago when they played a gig at The Kinetic Playground, a performance space just a couple of Red Line stops down from me. Actually, it was only two of the LeeVees -- they said they couldn't afford to bring the whole band to Chicago. It was kind of like spinning the dreidel and getting a "hey." But I shouldn't complain. This was the only stop on their tour that was west of New York.

With this post, I'm trying out a new media type -- video -- via YouTube. It's a music video of the Leevees' song How Do You Spell Channukkahh from their only album, Hanukkah Rocks. I know we're a week and a half beyond the end of Chanukah (SP?), but a good song knows no season. I hope this shows up OK...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It works! The LeeVees rock.

1/03/2007 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home