Wednesday, August 17, 2005

When it rains, it pours

No matter how bad things get, you've got to go on living -- even if it kills you.
-- Sholom Aleichem

Yesterday the countertop installers came with a new slab of material to finish a job they started two weeks ago. This time they said the cabinets weren't level enough and left without doing anything. I used up a vacation day for this.

My downstairs neighbor and I spent the rest of the afternoon leveling the cabinets, and we were able to finish early enough to call the installers back and schedule another appointment for today. So I'm using another vacation day today. Fun vacation.

After working on the cabinets, I thought I'd relax and take a bike ride before the sun went down. I went to the basement to get my bicycle. Hmmm, where's my bike? No bike. Damn damn damn damn damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home