Thursday, November 09, 2006

A mysterious person

A mysterious person has entered my life; unlike the last time, she doesn't require a Pack and Play.

I usually avoid writing about my personal life on this site. You can have my opinions, but I like to maintain a little privacy. When I write about centipedes in my bathroom, I'm really opening up to my readers. But I'll go ahead and say that I have somehow gotten myself into a relationship. Let's see how this sounds... Mark M has a girlfriend. Hmmm... It just doesn't roll off the tongue. It'll take some practice.

She is a nice Jewish girl, dark-haired, a little shorter than me, and a little older than me. She's been involved in theatre, she shares a lot of my political views, she lives on Kenmore, and her name isn't Mimi. Sorry, Mimi -- you know I love you, but you're not the one, even if the description fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home