Friday, March 10, 2006

Ella

'O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.


My niece was born this morning. Nine pounds, three ounces, and healthy. Of course, all babies are cute, but this one... not so cute. No, seriously -- she is the most adorable baby I've ever seen, and I dare you to disagree. See for yourself:

j_j_ella

Janet and Jerry (above) are my sister's machetonim. Now they're also Ella's grandparents! Here is a picture of my brother-in-law David, holding his newborn daughter:

david_ella

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Congratulations to you and of course to Jessica and David. You are correct, she is adorable. I was never able to figure out why most babies are weird looking, until Melissa pointed out that so many look like Winston Churchill. Ella bears no resemblance to any famous WWII leaders. A rare and wonderful feat. Best to the whole family.

3/28/2006 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home