Saturday, July 09, 2005

Whoa, what just happened?

Nobody reads this blog.

I have sitemeter track visits, and so I can see that most of the visits to my site are by me. I'm lucky if I get three visitors in a single day, and several days may go by without any visitors at all. Not that that bothers me.

Fifteen minutes after I published my previous entry, I got a huge spike that lasted for 52 minutes in which I got a whole 19 unique visitors. Domains are all over the map... Many are from foreign countries. Referring URLs are from other Blogger sites, so I'm guessing my site somehow got in the "Next Blog" list?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wegerson said...

Hey, I just saw your comment at Edgewater Observer. Have you registered at SoapBlox/Chicago. I want to know more about your color ideas. Register over there and talk to me there. I don't go to EO much anymore.

It's supposed to be a group project at SB/C so stop by and join the effort.

7/10/2005 08:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mark M said...

Thanks for the invitation, Jeff. I'll head on over.

7/10/2005 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home